Mac OS X® Applications recommendations
Click the name of the file for the download link. If you have any recommendations: email me.
- Perian: This has a HUGE collection of codecs for QuickTime, this is installed into the Snow Leopard ISO we are using, it needs updating though.
- Flip4Mac: Plugins that allow you to watch WMV movies inside QuickTime without using the Flip4Mac player itself.
- Shades: Allows lowering and increasing of the screen. I advise you change the settings to show no dialogs, and to use Command (Ctrl) and F5 and F6 to decrease and increase brightness.
- CleanMyMac: Paid application, but you NEED this on your Mac. It will save you a lot of time and space.
- MacPilot: Another paid app, another must have application.
- Coda: One for the developers, a good text editor.
- CSSEdit: Another one for the developers, good CSS Editor.
- Adium: A good IM client. Many protocols are supported, wide range of plugins and tweaks, free too.
- AppZapper: If you've ever deleted a program, you will know it doesn't remove all the files associated with it - only the .app file. This does that.
- Cyberduck: A free FTP/SSH/FSTP client.
- OnyX: A tweaker program for MacOS.
- UnRARX: Allows you to extract RAR files.
- The Unarchiver: Extracts better in my opinion that Extract Utility.
- iWork: Pages, Numbers, Keynote.
- CandyBar: Change the way MacOS X Snow Leopard (and Leopard) look by changing icons through icon packs.
- XCode 3.2.2: XCode with iPhone SDK 3.2.
- CrossOver: Emulate Windows programs within Mac OS X.
Currently building this list as I go along. Go back.
Copyright © 2018 - JavaKrypt.com